Employee details include personal information (name, date of birth, address, contact details, and emergency contacts) and work-related information (job title, department, employee ID, joining date, reporting manager, work location, employment status, working hours, and relevant identification numbers or codes).
To generate the employee details report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for the Employee Wise Summary Report. A form appears.
- From the From Date & To Date dropdown calendars, select the required dates.
- Select the Status as per your requirement.
- Click Options, and a form appears.
- From the Category 1 and Category 2 dropdown list, select the required categories.
- Select the Report Output Type.
- Click Save to update the changes.
- Click Generate to generate the employee-wise summary report. The Employee Wise Summary Report will be generated Note: The Recent Reports page displays the reports that you have recently generated. You can regenerate them by clicking on Run Again.
❓FAQs - To read more about employee details, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video - To watch the Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.