If a bank is not available on the list, you can add it yourself. To add a bank under the list of banks, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal and then navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. Bank/PF/ESI page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose bank name you want to add to the database.
- Next to Bank Account, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to update the bank details.
- Next to Bank Name drop-down list, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon. Bank pop-up appears.
- Under the Description column, enter the name of the bank account you want to add to the greytHR database.
- Click Save to save the bank details and close the pop-up. You can now view the employee’s bank name in the Bank Name drop-down list.