If a bank branch is not available in the list, the admin can add it on their own.
Adding branch bank details to the database is crucial for smooth payroll processing, employee convenience, regulatory compliance, and streamlined payment processes within an organization.
To add a branch of a bank in the greytHR database, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. The Bank/PF/ESI page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose branch account details you want to update.
- Next to Bank Account, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to update the branch details.
- Next to Bank Branch drop-down list, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon. Bank Branches pop-up appears.
- Under the Description column, enter the name of the branch you want to add to the greytHR database.
- Under the IFSC Code column, enter the IFSC code of the branch you want to add to the greytHR database.
- Click Save to save the bank details and close the pop-up. You can now view the branch name of the employee’s bank in the Bank Branch drop-down list.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Bank/PF/ESI, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.