If a branch of a bank is not available in the list, you can add it yourself. To add a branch of a bank in the greytHR database, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. The Bank/PF/ESI page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose branch account details you want to update.
- Next to Bank Account, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to update the branch details.
- Next to Bank Branch drop-down list, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon. Bank Branches pop-up appears.
- Under the Description column, enter the name of the branch you want to add to the greytHR database.
- Under the IFSC Code column, enter the IFSC code of the branch you want to add to the greytHR database.
- Click Save to save the bank details and close the pop-up. You can now view the branch name of the employee’s bank in the Bank Branch drop-down list.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Bank/PF/ESI, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.