Employees' State Insurance (ESI) is a social security and health insurance scheme in India that provides medical and cash benefits to employees and their dependents.
To include an employee under ESI, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. The Bank/PF/ESI page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose ESI details you want to update.
- Next to the ESI Account, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to update the ESI details.
- Select Employee is covered under ESI check box.
- In the ESI Number text box, enter the ESI number of the selected employee.
- Click Save to save the ESI details.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Bank/PF/ESI, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.