If Labour Welfare Fund is not getting calculated in the greytHR application, you must ensure that the employee is marked as eligible for receiving LWF on the Bank/PF/ESI page. To include employee under LWF, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal and then navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. The Bank/PF/ESI page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose LWF details you want to update.
- Next to Labour Welfare Fund, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to update the LWF details.
- Select the Employee is covered under LWF check box.
- Click Save to save the LWF details.
Note: If the LWF calculation is still incorrect, kindly check your payroll configuration.