If Labour Welfare Fund is not getting calculated in the greytHR application, the admin must ensure that the employee is marked as eligible for receiving LWF on the Bank/PF/ESI page.
LWF is a statutory fund established by some state governments in India to promote the welfare of workers.
To include employee under LWF, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. The Bank/PF/ESI page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose LWF details you want to update.
- Click the Edit icon available next to Labour Welfare Fund to update the LWF details.
- Select the Employee is covered under LWF check box.
- Click Save to save the LWF details.
Note: If the LWF calculation is still incorrect, kindly check your payroll configuration.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Bank/PF/ESI, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.