Updating an employee's Universal Account Number (UAN) refers to the process of modifying or changing the unique identification number assigned to an employee's provident fund (PF) account in India.
To update an employee’s Universal Account Number (UAN), the admin must perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. The Bank/PF/ESI page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose PF details you want to update.
- Next to PF Account, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to update the PF details.
- Select the Employee is covered under PF check box.
- In the UAN text box, enter the UAN number.
- Click Save to save the UAN number of the employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Bank/PF/ESI, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.