If the Provident Fund is not getting calculated in the greytHR application, you must ensure that the employee is marked as eligible for receiving PF on the Bank/PF/ESI page. To include an employee under PF, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. The Bank/PF/ESI page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose PF details you want to update.
- Next to PF Account, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to update the PF details.
- Select the Employee is covered under PF check box.
- In the UAN text box, enter the UAN number.
- In the PF Number text box, enter the PF number.
- In the PF Join Date, enter the joining date of the employee’s PF.
- In the Family PF No text box, enter the employee’s family PF number.
- Select the following check boxes as per your requirements:
- Is existing member of EPS
- Allow EPF excess contribution
- Allow EPS excess contribution
- From the Document Type drop-down list, select the relevant document.
- Click Save to save employee’s PF details.
Note: If the PF calculation is still incorrect, kindly check your payroll configuration.