To enable an employee’s EPF excess contribution, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. The Bank/PF/ESI page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose excess EPF contribution you want to enable.
- Next to PF Account, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to update the PF details.
- Select the check box Allow EPF excess contribution.
- From the Document Type drop-down list, select the relevant document.
- Click Save to enable the selected employee’s EPF excess contribution details.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Bank/PF/ESI, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.