To add an employee’s visa details, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Passport & Visa. The Passport & Visa page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose visa details you want to add.
- On the Visa card, click Add to add the visa details of the employee.
- From the Name drop-down list, select Self.
- From the Country drop-down list, select the country which issued the visa to the employee.
- From the Visa Type drop-down list, select the type of visa the employee owns
Info: To add a new type of visa, click the Edit icon next to the Visa Type drop-down list.
- In the Visa No text box, enter the employee’s visa number.
- From the Issue Date drop-down calendar, select the visa issue date.
- From the Valid Till drop-down calendar, select the date till which employee’s visa is valid.
- Click Save to save employee’s visa details in the greytHR application.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about passport & visa details, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about passport & visa details page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on passport & visa details page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.