An employee's department refers to the specific division, unit, or functional area within an organization where the employee is assigned to work.
To change/modify an employee’s department, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Position History. The Position History page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose department you want to add/modify.
- Under the Department category, click Add.
- From the Category drop-down list, select the required department.
- From the Effective From drop-down calendar, select the date on which the employee is assigned to the selected department.
Note: The Effective To date is not mandatory. As per your requirements, you can update it.
- Click Save to assign the required department to the selected employee.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Position History details, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Position History details page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Position History details page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.