An employee's grade refers to a categorization or level within an organization's job hierarchy or grading structure.
To change/modify an employee’s grade, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Position History. The Position History page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose grade you want to add/modify.
- Under the Grade category, click Add.
- From the Category drop-down list, select the required grade.
- From the Effective From the drop-down calendar, select the date from which the employee is assigned the selected grade.
Note: The Effective To date is not mandatory. As per your requirements, you can update it.
- Click Save to assign the required grade to the selected employee.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Position History details, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Position History details page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Position History details, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the Product Update, click here.