If you can’t view an asset in the Asset Type list on the Assets page, you can add the required asset with a few simple steps. To add an asset to the Asset Type list, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Assets. Assets page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee to whom you want to assign an asset.
- Click New Asset+. Asset form appears.
- Next to the Asset Type drop-down list, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon. Asset pop-up appears.
- In the Asset pop-up, under the Description column, enter the name of the asset you want to add.
- Click Save to add the asset to the Asset Type list.