To change/modify an employee’s designation, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Position History. The Position History page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose designation you want to add/modify.
- Under the Designation category, click Add.
- From the Category drop-down list, select the required designation.
From the Effective From drop-down calendar, select the date from which the selected designation is effective.
Note: The Effective To date is not mandatory. As per your requirements, you can update it.
- Click Save to assign the required designation to the selected employee.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Position History, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Position history details page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on the Position history details page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.