No. You can only update an employee’s designation. To update the employee’s designation, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Position History. Position History page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose designation you want to add/modify.
- Under the Designation category, you can view all the designations assigned to an employee. To add one more, click Add.
- From the Category drop-down list, select the required designation.
- From the Effective From drop-down calendar, select the date from which the selected designation was effective.
- From the Effective To drop-down calendar, select the date up to which selected designation is effective.
- Click Save to assign the required designation to the selected employee.