If you can’t view designations in the designation category list, you can add the required designation with a few simple steps. To add a designation in the Category list, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Position History. The Position History page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee to whom you want to assign the required designation.
- Under the Designation category, click Add.
- Next to the Category drop-down list, click the Edit icon. Designation pop-up appears.
- Under the Description column, enter the designation you want to add.
- Under the Active column, select the check box adjacent to the newly added designation.
- Click Save to add the required designation to the Category list.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about position history details, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about position history details page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on position history details page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.