Yes, the admin can add more than one location for an employee.
The Position History page in the greytHR Admin portal helps you to add or edit your employee details such as designation, department, grade, and location.
To add more than one location for an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Information > Position History. The Position History page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose location you want to add/modify.
- Under the Location category, you can view all the locations assigned to an employee. To add one more, click Add.
- From the Category drop-down list, select the required location.
- From the Effective From drop-down calendar, select the date from which the employee is assigned the selected location.
- From the Effective To drop-down calendar, select the date up to which selected location is applicable.
- Click Save to assign the required location to the selected employee.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Position History details, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Position History details page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Position History details page, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the Product Update, click here.