To assign an attendance scheme to a newly joined employee, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Position History. Position History page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee to whom you want to assign an attendance scheme.
- Under the Attendance Scheme category, click Add.
- From the Category drop-down list, select the required scheme.
- From the Effective From drop-down calendar, select the date from which you want to assign the attendance scheme to the employee.
- From the Effective To drop-down calendar, select the date up to which the selected attendance scheme is applicable.
- Click Save to assign the required attendance scheme to the selected employee.