To assign a leave scheme to a newly joined employee, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Position History. Position History page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee to whom you want to assign a leave scheme.
- Under the Leave Scheme category, click Add.
- From the Category drop-down list, select the required leave scheme.
- From the Effective From drop-down calendar, select the date you want to assign the leave scheme to the employee.
- From the Effective To drop-down calendar, select the date up to which the selected leave scheme is applicable.
- Click Save to assign the required leave scheme to the selected employee.