To add a new category to the Position History page, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee Position. The Employee Position page appears.
- Click Add New Category.
- In the first text box, enter the name of the category you want to add to the Position History page.
- In the Sort text box, enter the value from 0 to 10 as per your requirement.
Entering 0 will display the newly added category before all other categories.
- Select the Mandatory check box as per your requirement. Selecting the category as Mandatory will display this category to be filled mandatorily when adding an employee.
- Click Save to create a new category on the Position History page.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about position history details, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about position history details page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on position history details page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.