The Payroll Reconciliation Consolidated report helps the admin to compare and find multiple payroll months' data for a particular salary component.
To generate the Payroll Reconciliation Consolidated report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for Payroll Reconciliation Consolidated.
- From the From Payroll and To Payroll dropdown list, select the required payroll duration.
- In the search pay item search box, search for the payroll item.
- Click ▶ arrow to move the item to the next column.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate the Payroll Reconciliation Consolidated report.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.