The Other Payroll Transfer Statements report helps to access the specific payment details related to Regular payments, which typically include the regular salary or wages paid to employees. Additionally, the admin can also view the reimbursement payments made to employees for any eligible expenses. This report can be generated at any time after the payroll has been processed.
To generate the Other Payroll Transfer Statements, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, enter Other Payroll Transfer Statements.
- From the Group By dropdown calendar, select the required group.
- From the Payment Type dropdown list, select the required mode of payment.
- From the Payment Options dropdown list, select the required option.
- From the Sort Order dropdown list, set the relevant option.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Click Report Output Type dropdown, select the required option.
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate the Other Payroll Transfer Statements report.
Note: The Recent Reports page displays the recently generated reports. You can regenerate them by clicking on Run Again.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.