The Overrides Report (Item Wise) provides data on overridden components for a specific date. The report gives information on overridden components for each specific item or element within the payroll. This includes components such as allowances, deductions, bonuses, or any other specific elements that may have been overridden for a particular date. The report can be generated at any time after processing the payroll for the month.
To generate the Overrides Report (EmployeeWise) report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, enter Overrides Report (Item Wise).
- From the Please Select the Repository item, select the required item.
- Enable the check box Show only open override if applicable
- Select Current Month or All Months as per your requirement.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Click Report Output Type dropdown, select the required option.
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate the Overrides Report (ItemWise) report.
Note: The Recent Reports page displays the recently generated reports. You can regenerate them by clicking on Run Again.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.