To add an income/deduction component to an employee’s salary structure, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary. The Salary page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the required employee. All the salary-related information of the selected employee is now visible on the Salary page.
- On the Salary page, under the Component Name table, click the Gross/ Total Deduction component.
- On the right side of the screen, click +Add Income Component/-Add Deduction Component. +Add Income Component/-Add Deduction Component pop-up appears.
- In the Name text box, enter the component name you want to add.
- Click Save to add the one-time income/deduction component.
Note: The +Add Income Component/ -Add Deduction Component is available only for the users who can edit the salary repository.