Yes. To add details of multiple companies as previous employment history for an employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Previous Employment. The Previous Employment page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose previous employment details you want to add in your greytHR database.
- On the Previous Employment page, click Add. The form appears.
- In the Company Name text box, enter the employee’s previous company name.
- In the Designation text box, enter the employee’s designation in the previous company.
- From the From Date and To Date drop-down calendar, select the period for which the employee worked in the previous company.
- Based on the dates selected, the Relevant Experience box displays the number of years of the employee’s experience in the previous company. You can also edit the Relevant Experience.
- In the PF Member ID box, enter the employee's PF number on the payslip as per the government norms.
- In the Company Address text box, enter the employee’s previous company address.
- In the Nature of Duties text box, enter the job roles and responsibilities the employee was performing in the previous company.
- In the Leaving Reason text box, enter the employee’s reason for leaving the previous company.
- Click Save to save the employee’s previous employment details. The Previous Employment page now displays the previous employment details of the selected employee.
- Repeat the process from step 3 to add details of the next company on the Previous Employment page.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about previous employment details, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about previous employment details page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on previous employment details page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.