To add an employee’s nominee in the greytHR database, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Nomination Details. The Nomination Details page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose family members you want to add as a nominee in your greytHR database. Nomination Details form appears.
- Click Add to open the Nomination Details form.
- From the Nomination For drop-down list, select the type of account for which you want to nominate your family member.
- From the Family Member drop-down list, select a family member.
Note: If you cannot view an employee’s family member details, navigate to Employee > Information > Family Details page to add an employee’s family members in the greytHR database.
- In the Nomination % text box, enter the percentage of the gratuity amount for which you are nominating the family member.
- Select the options Mental Illness and/or Minor, if required.
- Click Save to save the nomination details of an employee. A success message appears.
Note: The nomination details in the greytHR database do not reflect on the government website. This information is saved only for the purpose of employee records in your company database.