To initiate a data drive, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to the Employee > Admin > Data Drive. The Data Drive page opens.
- Click the Aadhaar Card/Bank Details/Vaccination Details tabs. The respective tab expands.
- From the Status dropdown list, select the status as Pending Initiation. Employee list displays for whom data drive initiation is pending.
- Use the Employee and Employee Filter dropdown list to filter the list of employees as per your requirements.
- Select the checkbox adjacent to the Employee Name, select the employees for whom you want to collect the information.
- Click Initiate Data Drive to activate the data drive. Based on your selection, the respective Drive pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to initiate the data drive for the selected employees. A success message appears. After you initiate the data drive, a notification is sent to the selected employees via SMS and email.
Note: After the data drive is initiated, employees can view the initiated data drive as a pop-up in their ESS portals. The employees can complete the data drive by filling in all the information required in the pop-up. They can also choose to complete the drive later. When the employee decides to complete the drive later and closes the pop-up, they can complete the data drive from the My To-Dos widget on the Home screen of their ESS portal.
- Documentation Page:
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.
- Video - To learn more about data drive from our video, click here.