Collecting employees' information is an essential and regular task for HR admin. With greytHR's Data Drive, you can now collect employee data efficiently in a hassle-free manner. You can collect employees' details such as Aadhaar Card, Vaccination, and Bank Details seamlessly.
You can withdraw a data drive request before an employee completes the data drive.
To withdraw a data drive, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. Employee Profile page opens.
- On the Employee Profile page, click the Aadhaar Card/Bank Details/Vaccination Details tab as per your requirements. The respective tab expands.
- From the Status dropdown list, select the status as Pending Employee Action. The list of employees displays who have not completed the data drive yet.
- Using the check box adjacent to the Employee Name, select the employees whose data drive you want to withdraw.
- Click Withdraw. A pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to withdraw the selected employee's data drive.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Data Drive, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Data Drive, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.