To download the data drive report, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to the Employee > Admin > Data Drive. The Data Drive page opens.
- Click Excel Export to download the data that displays on the Data Drive page.
You can also use the Query Builder to generate the data drive report. To generate a report using the query builder, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Reports > Query Builder. The Query Builder page opens.
- Click +Create Report. The Create Custom Report page opens.
- Under Available Fields column, from the Select Category dropdown list, select the relevant fields.
- Click the Right Arrow icon to move the category to the Output Fields column.
- You can repeat Steps 3 and 4 as many times as required.
- Click Next.
- From the Output Fields column, using the Right Arrow icon, move the categories in the Sorting Order column. The columns in the generated report will appear as per the order you give in the Sorting Order column.
- Click Next.
- Under the Quick tab, from the Category Type dropdown list, select the relevant category.
- Click the Right Arrow icon to move the selected category to the right column.
- Click Next to move to the next step.
- In the Report Title text box, enter the name of the report you are generating.
- In the Description text box, enter the description of the report.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the type of employees for whom you want to generate the report.
- Click Export to generate and download the report.
- Documentation Page:
- To learn more about how an admin can use data drive from our documentation page, click here
- To learn more about how an employee can use data drive from our documentation page, click here
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.
- Video - To learn more about data drive from our video, click here.