The Documents Center contains all the documents and letters related to you, such as payslips, company policies & forms, and Form 16.
This section makes all the documents available in one place and at any point in time. You can view and download these documents for your reference.
You can also raise requests from the document center for letters and documents.
To navigate to the Document Center page, from the Home page of your ESS portal, click Document Center.
Documents are categorized under the following tabs:
- Payslips: This option gives you access to all the payslips released by the company to date in chronological order.
- Form 16: This form is the TDS certificate provided by the employer certifying details regarding the salary you have earned during the year. TDS also tells you the amount which has been deducted from your salary. Here, you can download Form 16 to view this information after your HR releases it.
- Overtime Payslips: This option gives you access to all the payslips related to overtime which the company released to date in chronological order.
- Company Policies: This option displays all the company policies. You can download these company policies.
- Forms: This option contains all the forms and policies released by your company. Example: HR policies, IT policies, Provident Fund form, Company Leave policies.
- Letters: This option contains all the letters issued to you, such as appointment letter, address proof letter, confirmation letter, increment letter, etc. You can also raise the request for specific letters. You can view the option of raising a request only if your company has enabled the Letter Request Workflow option.