The resignation is a formally ending of employment or position in an organization by submitting a resignation letter or communicating to leave to the employer.
To apply for resignation, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Home page.
- Under the Profile Picture, click View My Info. The Employee Information page opens.
- Click Employment & Job. The Employment & Job section appears.
- Under the Current Position, click Resign. The Resignation page opens.
- Under the Apply tab, click Apply for Resignation to initiate your resignation process.
- From the Submission Date dropdown calendar, select the submission date of resignation.
- From the Required LWD dropdown calendar, select the required last working date.
- After you select Submission Date and Required LWD, the Tentative LWD and Shortfall Days auto-populates. The Tentative LWD displays the provisional last working date as per the company's notice period policy. The Shortfall Days displays the number of shortfall days based on the company's notice period policy.
- From the Reason dropdown list, select the reason for your resignation.
- Your reporting manager automatically displays in the Applying to search box. In the Alternate Email ID text box, enter your alternate Email ID.
- In the Alternate Mobile Number text box, enter your alternate mobile number.
- In the Remarks text box, enter the remarks, if any.
- Click Attachment to attach any resignation-related documents or images. You can attach only a maximum of 10 documents.
- Click Submit to apply for resignation. A confirmation pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to submit your resignation application. A success message appears.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Resignation Details, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Resignation Details, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.