Reimbursements are a specific set of components that are part of the payroll. They are introduced by the company in the salary structure to repay an employee any money he/she has spent for official purposes and to reduce employee's income tax.
To view the team members' claim requests, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, click To Do > Review. The Review page opens.
- Click CLAIMS. Under the Active tab, you can view all the pending claim requests raised by your team members.
Note: You can also view your pending requests by navigating from your Home page to Expense Claims > Drafts tab.
- Click View Details on the team member's application that you want to view. The Claim page opens. You can view, review and take action as per your requirements.
You can also review a team member's application, by performing the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, click Expense Claims. The My Expense Claims page opens.
- Navigate to Actions > Review. The Review Workflows page opens.
- Click the team member's application you want to view. The Review Expense Claim page opens. You can view, review and take action as per your requirements.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about claim requests, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Claims page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.