To grant leave balance manually, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee you want to grant leave.
- Click Post Leave Transaction. The Post Leave Transaction form appears.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the respective leave type.
- Select Granted from the Transaction Type dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate date range and sessions from the From Date, From Session, To Date, and To Session respectively.
- In the Days text box, update the number of days that you need to grant to employees.
- In the Reason text box, type the reason.
- Click Save to post the grant leave transaction for the selected employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee Leave, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Employee Leave page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about Employee Leave, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.