Leave balance include various types of leaves, such as vacation leave, sick leave, personal leave, or any other types of leaves provided by the employer.
To grant leave balance manually to an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee you want to grant leave.
- Click Post Leave Transaction. The Post Leave Transaction form appears.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the respective leave type.
- Select Granted from the Transaction Type dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate date range and sessions from the From Date, From Session, To Date, and To Session respectively.
- In the Days text box, update the number of days that you need to grant to employees.
- In the Reason text box, type the reason.
- Click Save to post the grant leave transaction for the selected employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee Leave, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Employee Leave page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about Employee Leave, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.