Resignation refers to the voluntary act of an employee formally and officially ending their employment with an organization or company. When an employee decides to resign, they submit a resignation letter or communicate their intention to their immediate supervisor or the HR department.
To approve your team member’s resignation application, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS manager portal, click To Do > Review. The Review page opens.
- Under EMPINFO, click Resignations. Under the Active tab, you can view all the pending resignation applications raised by your team.
Alternatively, you can navigate to Home > Review widget > Resignation > Active tab.
- The Active tab displays all the active resignation applications which need your attention.
- Click the application you want to review/accept.
- Click View Details to review the details of your team member’s resignation.
- Under Add Details, from the Approved LWD dropdown calendar, select the appropriate last working day of your team member.
- Click Accept to accept your team member’s resignation application. A pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to accept the resignation. If you are the final reviewer, your team member’s request is now accepted or is automatically forwarded to the next-level reviewer.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Resignation, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Review page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.