Resignation is typically initiated by the employee, often due to various reasons such as pursuing a new opportunity, career change, personal reasons, dissatisfaction with the current role or work environment, or any other factors that prompt the decision to discontinue employment.
To approve team member’s resignation application, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS manager portal, click To Do > Review. The Review page opens.
- Under EMPINFO, click Resignations. Under the Active tab, you can view all the pending resignation applications raised by your team.
Alternatively, you can navigate to Home > Review widget > Resignation > Active tab.
- The Active tab displays all the active resignation applications which need your attention.
- Click the application you want to review/accept.
- Click View Details to review the details of your team member’s resignation.
- Under Add Details, from the Approved LWD dropdown calendar, select your team member’s appropriate last working day.
- Click Accept & Forward to forward your team member’s resignation application. Forward Request pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to forward the resignation application to the next reviewer.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Resignation, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Resignation page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.