Resignation is an employee's voluntary act of officially ending their employment, informing the employer of their intention to leave permanently. It is usually initiated by the employee due to reasons like career change, personal factors, dissatisfaction, or pursuing new opportunities.
To refuse team member’s resignation application, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS manager portal, click To Do > Review. The Review page opens.
- Under EMPINFO, click Resignations. Under the Active tab, you can view all the pending resignation applications raised by your team.
Alternatively, you can navigate to Home > Review widget > Resignation > Active tab.
- The Active tab displays all the active resignation applications which need your attention.
- Click the application you want to review/accept.
- Click View Details to review the details of your team member’s resignation.
- Click Revoke. Revoke Request pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to refuse your team member’s resignation.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Resignation, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Review page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.