Resignation refers to the voluntary act of an employee formally and officially notifying their employer that they are currently leaving their job or position.
The ESS portal automatically sends resignation requests to reviewers, facilitating timely action, and the reviewer's acceptance is crucial for the resignation to take effect.
To accept an employee’s resignation application, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Workflow > Monitor > Resignation. The Resignation page opens and displays all the active resignation applications.
- Click on the application you want to accept. The Resignation Review page opens.
- Under Add Details, from the Approved LWD dropdown calendar, select the appropriate last working day of the employee.
- Click Accept to accept the selected employee’s resignation. Accept Resignation Application pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to accept the employee’s resignation.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Resignation, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Resignation page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Resignation, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.