Any reviewer/admin can change the Last Working Day(LWD) before accepting the application. To change the Last Working Day of a resigned employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Workflow > Review > Resignation. The Resignation page opens and displays all the active resignation applications.
- Click on the application for which you want to change LWD. The Resignation Review page opens.
- Under Add Details, from the Approved LWD dropdown calendar, select the required last working day of the employee. The recently selected date will now be considered as the last working date for the employee.
- Click Accept to accept the employee’s resignation. Accept Resignation Application pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to change the LWD and accept the resignation of the selected employee.
- Video - To learn more about greytHR, click here.
- Documentation - To read more about the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.