The admin can find the Form Builder feature in the Tasks & Checklists module. The greytHR's Tasks and Checklists module is a simple and efficient tool to identify, streamline and automate various organizational processes.
To view the Form Builder option, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings Icon > System Settings > Checklist > Checklist Dashboard. The Checklist Dashboard page opens.
- On the left side of the page, there is a list of all the checklists. Select a checklist or search for one using the search box.
- Expand the Task Templates card.
- Click Add new task template. Add Task Template pop-up appears.
- Under Add a form option, click Add to add a form. Form Builder pop-up appears. You can now customize and create a form as per your requirements.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Form Builder, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Tasks and Checklist page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Tasks and Checklist, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.