To create/customize a form using the Form Builder feature, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Settings Icon > System Settings > Checklist > Checklist Dashboard.
- Select a checklist.
- Expand the Task Templates card.
- Click Add new task template. Add Task Template pop-up appears.
- Under the Add a form option, click Add to add a form. Form Builder pop-up appears.
- In the Form Title text box, enter the name of the form as per your requirements. For example, Bank information.
- From the Field column, drag and drop the fields you require to the right side of the form. For example, drag-drop the Text Field. Text Field Component pop-up opens.
Note: At any point in time, you can move, edit, and copy the fields as per your requirements. Types of Fields available are:
- Text Field: Helpful in creating name fields such as bank name and branch name.
- Text Area: Helpful in creating description fields such as remarks. Provides space to write complete sentence structures.
- Number: Helpful in creating numeric fields such as IFSC Code or Amount.
- Checkbox: Helpful in creating the options you can select using checkboxes such as acknowledgment and notifications.
- Enter the required information to create the form component. In the Components pop-up, there are two tabs:
- Display: Information you add under this tab, displays in the form.
- Validation: Information you add under this tab helps you to make the field as Required. You can also set the character limits.
- Under the Text Field Component pop-up, click Save to add the form component in your form.
- After adding all the required components in the Form Builder, click Save to save and create the form for the owner.