Synchronizing swipes typically refers to the process of aligning or reconciling the recorded swipe data with the actual clock-in and clock-out times of employees within a time and attendance system or software.
To synchronize the swipes in greytHR, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Leave > Setup > Swipe Management. The Swipe Management page opens.
- Under the Astra Configuration tab, select Sync Attendance. The row expands.
- From the From Date and To Date calendars, select the relevant dates.
- From the Office Location dropdown list, select the required location.
- Click Sync Data to synchronize the swipes for the selected dates.
Note: After synchronizing the swipes, kindly process the Attendance after 15 or 30 mins. To process the attendance, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Leave > Admin > Process Attendance. The Process Attendance page opens.
- Click Process Attendance. The Process Attendance pop-up appears.
- From the From Date and To dropdown calendars, select the required dates.
- Select All Employees or Selected Employees.
- Click Process to process the attendance with synchronized swipes.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about re-synchronizing swipes, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about the Swipe Management page, click here.
▶Video: To watch videos on how to synchronize swipes manually, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.