You can revise your IT declaration only if the window for submission is open. To revise the declaration, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your greytHR ESS portal, and then navigate to Salary > IT Declaration. The IT Declaration page opens.
- Click Withdraw and Revise. The Withdraw and Revise pop-up appears.
- Select the option I agree.
- Click Revise to edit the form.
- Click the Edit icon under the section you want to modify. The selected section pop-up appears.
- Fill in the amount as per your requirements.
- Click update to save the revised amount under the selected section.
- Similarly, edit all the required sections.
Note: You can preview your IT declaration by clicking Preview.
- Click Next to view a comparison between the old regime and the new regime. The Regime page opens. You can view a detailed comparison between the two regimes on this page.
- Click Next to select the regime. The Select Regime page opens.
- From the Select the income tax regime to submit and declare IT dropdown list, select the regime most beneficial to you.
- Select the option I acknowledge that I can choose my regime only once for the current financial year.
- Click Submit to declare your IT. Submit IT Declaration pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to submit your revised IT declaration.