To submit your POI form, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Salary > Proof Of Investment. The Proof Of Investment page opens.
- Click Let’s get started. This option is available only for first-time users. You will be redirected to the Overview tab of the POI page. The Overview tab displays all the POI components required to submit your POI declaration.
- Click the Right Arrow icon against a component to fill in item details. You can also directly click on the POI Components menu available on the left side of your screen.
- You are redirected to the selected POI page component. Click +Add against a component to add related details. The component bar expands.
Note: On the Proof Of Investment page, you can also view the component-wise details such as the total amount declared and maximum exemption allowed for the selected component.
- Specify the amount in the Declare Amount text box.
- Under Attach Proof, attach the proof of investment for the selected component. You can attach the proof in PDF, JPEG, and PNG format. The maximum file size allowed per file is 15 MB.
- Similarly, fill in all the applicable component forms.
- Click Save to save the form.
- Click Review and Submit to review the form. If you have some unsaved changes, the Confirm Navigation pop-up appears.
- Click Stay on this page to go back and save the changes.
- Click Leave this page to discard the changes and submit the form. You are redirected to the Overview tab. The Overview tab now displays the count for items you have declared, items for which you have attached proofs, and items for which proofs are not attached. Under POI Components, you can view the Exclamation Mark icon against the components for which you have not added any proof. Adding an attachment is mandatory to Submit POI.
- Click Submit POI to submit the POI declaration. The Submit POI pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to confirm the POI submission.
- After submitting POI, the Overview tab displays more information such as Declared Items, Reviewed, and Approved, etc. You can also track the Status and Remarks of each item individually. Status can be Pending, Approved, Rejected, and Overridden.
- To view the detailed status of each component, click the Right Arrow icon or click the component name. You can then view the details such as Declared Amount, Approved Amount, Remarks, No. of Docs, and Status regarding the selected POI Components.
- Click View to view the history and remarks of the selected components.
Note: Under the Overview tab, if you view the option of Other Attachments, this means that your admin has requested you to attach additional documents for further verification.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
▶Video- To watch the POI submission video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about POI submission, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.