Paternity leave is granted to fathers or expectant fathers to take time off from work to be with their newborn child or to support their partner during the childbirth and early parenting period.
To grant paternity leave to an employee manually, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee you want to grant paternity leave.
- Click Post Leave Transaction. The Post Leave Transaction form appears.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select Paternity Leave.
- From the Transaction Type dropdown list, select Granted option.
- .from the From Date and To Date, select the appropriate date range.
- In the Days text box, enter the number of days you want to grant the employee as paternity leave.
- In the Expire Date box, click and select the expiry date from the calendar.
- In the Reason text box, type the reason.
- Select Ignore Leave Apply Rules check box, if you want to ignore the current leave policy rules.
- Click Save to post the granted leave transaction for the selected employee.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Employee Leave, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Employee Leave page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video about Employee Leave, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.