To view details of a claim category, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Salary > Reimbursement. The Reimbursement page opens. The Overview tab displays a list of all the claim components provided by your company.
- Click View Details for the reimbursement claims whose details you want to view. The selected claims page opens and displays the following information:
- A Donut Chart: The donut chart displays information such as Entitlement, Opening Balance, and Balance Remaining.
- The Progress Bars: The progress bars indicate information such as Balance, Claims Approved, Claims Availed, Claims Pending, and Excess Claim.
- Claims Tab: The Claims tab displays information about all the claims you have applied for till date such as Claim No., Claim Date, Claim Amount, Status, Remarks, and Total amount. Your reimbursement claims request can have the Draft and Applied as status.
- Payout Tab: The Payout tab displays information about all reimbursement transactions and details of the amounts paid against each claim such as Bill No., Date, Amount, Remarks, Total amount. The Remarks column for each transaction indicates how the reviewer has approved the claim request for you. For example, the reviewer can approve the claim request through a web transaction or by importing an excel file.