To submit bills individually, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Salary > Reimbursement. The Reimbursement page opens.
- Click +Add Claims. The Add New Claim page opens.
Note: If you have some draft bills saved in the application, you can view a notification on the Add New Claim page. Click Click here to edit and submit the draft bills.
- On the Add New Claim page, click Add Bills Manually. A Document Preview window appears.
- Click Upload to upload a bill. You can upload the bill in JPEG, PNG, and PDF format. The maximum size for each file is 5 MB.
- After uploading the file, you can view a preview of the bill. You can also view the name and size of the file under Bills Detail.
- Fill the following details under Bills Detail:
- Select Component: From the Select Reimbursement Component list, you can select the relevant claim component. After selecting the relevant component, you can view the details related to the selected category such as Claim Approved, Claim Paid, Claim Pending, Excess Claim, Entitlement, and Balance amount. This is a mandatory field.
- Bill Number: Specify the bill number as displayed in the uploaded bill.
- Bill Date: From the Bill Date calendar, select the date on which bill was created as displayed in the uploaded file.
- Bill Amount: Specify the amount of the bill in the Bill Amount box. This should be the amount as displayed in the uploaded file. Bill Amount is a mandatory field.
- Remarks: Specify any remarks if required.
7. Click Save and Add Bill to add details of the next bill.
Note: If you click Save, the Claim Summary page opens.
- FAQs- To read more FAQs about the ESS portal, click here.