To submit bills in bulk, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Salary > Reimbursement. The Reimbursement page opens.
- Click +Add Claims. The Add New Claim page opens.
Note: If you have some draft bills saved in the application, you can view a notification on the Add New Claim page. Click Click here to edit and submit the draft bills.
- On the Add New Claim page, click Add Bulk Bills.
- Upload the bills. You can upload a maximum of 10 bills in JPEG, PNG, and PDF format. The maximum size for each file is 5 MB. After files are uploaded, you can view the Claim Summary page.
Under Claim Summary page, you can view the total Amount Claimed, Claim Number, Reviewer, Created Date. You can also add more bills. The bills you have just uploaded in bulk, are grouped as Uncategorised by default. To categorise them under the relevant claim components, you must edit the bills. Once you have added all the required information, you can save the bills. You can delete all the bills you have just uploaded by clicking Delete Claim. You can also submit the claims for review by clicking Submit for approval.
Note: Please note that while uploading bills in bulk, the bills will be saved and reflected under My Claims tab only after you have edited and saved the bills. If you have navigated to some other page before saving the bills, you must re-upload them.
- To edit individual bills under Claim Summary, click the Edit icon available next to the name of the bill. Fill in the details. Click Save. You can also delete individual bills instead of all.
- To add details of all the uploaded bills, click Edit all bills. The Document Preview window appears.
- In the Document Preview window, you can view and add the following information about the bills:
- Saved Bills: You can view the number of bills you have uploaded in bulk. Also, the progress bar displays that for how many bills you have finished adding information.
- Preview of the uploaded bill.
- Name and size of the uploaded document.
- Select Component: From the Select Reimbursement Component list, you can select the relevant claim component. After selecting the relevant component, you can view the details related to the selected category. Such as Claim Approved, Claim Paid, Claim Pending, Excess Claim, Entitlement, and Balance amount. This is a mandatory field.
- Bill Number: Specify the bill number as displayed in the uploaded file.
- Bill Date: From the Bill Date calendar, select the date on which bill was created as displayed in the uploaded file.
- Bill Amount: Specify the amount of the bill in the Bill Amount box. This should be the amount as displayed in the uploaded bill. Bill Amount is a mandatory field.
- Remarks: Specify any remarks if required.
8. Click Save and Next to add details of the next bill.
Note: You can click Save to save the current bill. You can also click Delete Bill to delete the current bill.