You can change your tax regime if your admin has enabled the option for you. If the option is enabled to change your tax regime, perform the following actions:
- Log in to your greytHR ESS portal, and then navigate to Salary > IT Declaration. The IT Declaration page opens.
- Click Withdraw and Revise. The Withdraw and Revise pop-up appears.
- Select the option I agree.
- Click Revise to edit the form. The Edit Form page opens.
- Click Next. The Regime page opens. You can view the comparison of the regimes on this page.
- Click Next to select a regime. The Select Regime page opens.
- From the Select the income tax regime to submit and declare IT dropdown list, select the regime most beneficial to you.
- Select the option I acknowledge that I can choose my regime only once for the current financial year.
- Click Submit to declare your IT. Submit IT Declaration pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to submit your IT declaration with the updated regime.
- Video - To watch the videos on the ESS portal, click here.
- FAQs- To read more FAQs about the ESS portal, click here.